Next Badgers Football Coach

Yeah looking at Lance's current deal he's over $2 million a year with UW paying PC they might not want another guy they have to pay at least 3-4 million a year.
Dickert is at 2.7, UW is going to have to pay around 3.5 to 4 for just about anyone more than likely. That's why Lewis is a valid option.

Yeah looking at Lance's current deal he's over $2 million a year with UW paying PC they might not want another guy they have to pay at least 3-4 million a year.
I would think $4m is the ceiling, remember UW Foundation picks up a nice chunk of the comp

At one time, the UW only paid the equivalent of a professor's wages to the HC as a maximum. Anything outside of that came from other sources. Is that still the norm?

At one time, the UW only paid the equivalent of a professor's wages to the HC as a maximum. Anything outside of that came from other sources. Is that still the norm?
PC had a base of $400k, rest was from UW Foundation

I'm not saying go insane like MSU, but we're only getting a Champion Coach if we pay like a Champion

I'm not saying go insane like MSU, but we're only getting a Champion Coach if we pay like a Champion
And unless you up resources and facilities it won’t make a damn difference

In just a quick trip on the Twitterverse I’ve seen names like Lane Kiffen, Mike Leach out there. It’s laughable.

The gorilla in the room is The Emperor, Coach Alvey. Yeah he has clout…a lot of it.

Back