No Wild Card Out Of NFC North

diesel

Reaction score
Website
thechive.com
The NFC East is shaping up to be quite a division. At this point I predict We're gonna have to win the division to make the playoffs.

NFC North has just as good a chance of putting three teams in the playoffs as the NFC East.

Interesting the Vikings coming off a bye looked that bad. Maybe they will fall apart like the Packers did last year after the Denver debacle.

NFC North has just as good a chance of putting three teams in the playoffs as the NFC East.

Interesting the Vikings coming off a bye looked that bad. Maybe they will fall apart like the Packers did last year after the Denver debacle.

Agreed. Also, don't sleep on the Lions. I'm always paranoid about that team overtaking the Packers. Division still wide open and wild card is too.

We owe our gratitude to the NFL for making sure the Bears are in our division. If they weren't, we'd be the freaking doormat instead of them! Let's hope we can hold on to that two game "bulge" on them. sc))

IF this team could show me anything but decline and turn it around 180* my outlook would more optimistic and hopeful. Troubling is Offense showed some improvement with having a TE but Defense is depleted seems Offense would have to score 40 a game to have a chance....tall order even if we were at 100% and had a RB and running game, but Offense is playing with a hand tied behind their back..... still there's a very, very, small flicker and snowball chance in hell....:rolleyes:

We need a turnover... Our front 7 needs to get pressure and give us a turnover. We also can't start slow. At this point, we have to play a perfect game. I just don't think we have the personnel right now to do that.

Back