Not WI.....My Kids

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
This is the last group of kids that I coached( sad but exciting) moved to 12-0 last night. #24 is a five star with multiple power 5 offers and the best athlete I have EVER seen up close.

TW

Reaction score
He's got moves, speed, and strong. I can see why he's rated so highly. Another kid I saw on this video who was flying around out there making plays was #3. He looks like he might be one helluva an athlete. How does he stack up as far as a potential DI player?

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
He's got moves, speed, and strong. I can see why he's rated so highly. Another kid I saw on this video who was flying around out there making plays was #3. He looks like he might be one helluva an athlete. How does he stack up as far as a potential DI player?
HE has 2 offers at D1 and several FCS offers.... there were 5 D1 prospects on the field in that game.

Reactions: TW

TW

Reaction score
Sounds like solid programs. You don't end up being recruited unless you've got some tools. You don't get the tools without hard work, and good coaching.

TW

Reaction score
I know how you feel about seeing the last group moving on. It'll get to you even more when they play their last games at any level.

But, when you see some of them ending up on the sidelines, as quality coaches, your spirits will be lifted again. You'll know you were at least able to give them a love for the game when it was most important. You put them on track. It doesn't start when you hit college. It has to start years earlier, and it just keeps getting stronger.

The joy of it all is far from over. It may never end.

TW

Reaction score
It looks like he can do everything out there. Quick on his feet. Good GPA too. Georgia is getting a good one.

I see Cadillac Williams was the Auburn recruiter who tried to nab him.

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
It looks like he can do everything out there. Quick on his feet. Good GPA too. Georgia is getting a good one.

I see Cadillac Williams was the Auburn recruiter who tried to nab him.
I've never seen a kid with natural instincts like him and I've had a couple of other D1 and several D2 type kids but Malaki is that rare talent that comes along once in a while.