Odds on who joins the Big 10 and SEC

What does the state do with how TV deals fund institutions?
Just saying that why would the state want them to stay in the Pac-12? They make more money in Big Ten. Sounds lie Newsom is justa whiny little crybaby that he was not told first.

Just saying that why would the state want them to stay in the Pac-12? They make more money in Big Ten. Sounds lie Newsom is justa whiny little crybaby that he was not told first.
The state is not the issue. It’s the bylaws.

Well I think internally some folks at Cal, Oregon and Washington care. A lot
Yeah because they know USC and UCLA were able to cash in they were the big fish B1G wanted and got

I'm quite certain Cal, Stanford, Washington, and Oregon would have jumped at the chance to join the Big 10 if it had been offered to them. Their objection is more along the lines of being a little bit jealous about not getting the call.

Yeah because they know USC and UCLA were able to cash in they were the big fish B1G wanted and got
And they lost their big media fish which will now probably account for a 30% drop in revenue

I'm quite certain Cal, Stanford, Washington, and Oregon would have jumped at the chance to join the Big 10 if it had been offered to them. Their objection is more along the lines of being a little bit jealous about not getting the call.
Would they ? Absolutely they would.

Back