Official 2019 Week 17 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Whoa, sounds like Jamaal Williams AND Danny Vitale are both listed as DOUBTFUL.

That suggests DeX should at least be active.

I mean, they could just run Jones and Ervin, but those are both undersized guys. Plus Ervin just joined the team like what, three weeks ago?

Activating DeX and getting him some legit snaps is the expected thing here. If they bring up a guy from the PS, that's a hugely bad sign for him.

So sorry to hear about Lions's receiver, Marvin Jones' son. If we weren't playing them today, I would root for them.

That being said, the Packers need to play smart football. If we get ahead by a large margin, I hope we pull the starters.

Whoa, sounds like Jamaal Williams AND Danny Vitale are both listed as DOUBTFUL.

That suggests DeX should at least be active.

I mean, they could just run Jones and Ervin, but those are both undersized guys. Plus Ervin just joined the team like what, three weeks ago?

Activating DeX and getting him some legit snaps is the expected thing here. If they bring up a guy from the PS, that's a hugely bad sign for him.
D Williams is also undersized. It’s not like he’s the next coming of Ricky Williams

Tony Brown released!?

Penalty waiting to happen, but a good player. Is Kadar Hollman ready? Sounds like they're confident with my man Josh Jackson.

Tony Brown released!?

Penalty waiting to happen, but a good player. Is Kadar Hollman ready? Sounds like they're confident with my man Josh Jackson.
Brown has been a healthy scratch lately so guess team feels he was no longer needed. I wonder if Raven Greene might be taken off IR

Had thought they might bring up Crockett off PS, but Greene makes more sense (if he’s ready).
He’d be a nice addition for the playoffs.

Back