Official Packers vs Seahawks Divisional Playoff Thread

if you look at the game stats, the titans defense gave up 550 yards. if not for the opportunistic turnovers and stopping the ravens on fourth downs, there's no way they win because tannehill provides less than 100 yards of passing offense in a game. in a way our defense is very similar we give up a lot of yards, but somehow manage to keep points off the board. not sure if we can stop wilson though.

if you look at the game stats, the titans defense gave up 550 yards. if not for the opportunistic turnovers and stopping the ravens on fourth downs, there's no way they win because tannehill provides less than 100 yards of passing offense in a game. in a way our defense is very similar we give up a lot of yards, but somehow manage to keep points off the board. not sure if we can stop wilson though.

That's unreal, and you're right about the Packers defense. It's those types of stats that give me hope that the Packers can make the SB run. For some reason, they just know how to win. I know it's not popular, and probably wishful thinking, but I think the Pack wins by 14 or more today.

Last edited:
We can stop Wilson.

We can also stop ourselves. That's the key.

Back