Official Week 6 Green Bay vs San Diego Thread

LATE AFTERNOON GAME DAY SUNDAY and I been up an hour and a half and it is still night dark outside. That excited "little kid" that still lives inside me LIVES. Despite how banged up the SD Chargers may or may not be - can the Packers get out on that home field at Lambeau - play - execute - WIN? Here's to #GoPackGo - WIN! - Kaye at 6:10 AM Central Time Sunday

If our beloved Packers play like they are capable of and don't screw up with penalties and turnovers we should win today. Some wonder if we'll be overconfident or complacent because most folks think we'll win big but I suspect Mr. Rodgers was frustrated with his performance last week against the Rams. We all know what a determined and focused Arod will be like and how he'll almost will his teammates to play likewise. I don't know if I'd want to be the defense that has to face him when he wants to prove a point. Aaron is one of the very few superstars who can elevate the play of those around him. He is one of those once in a generation players and we are so lucky all those teams passed on drafting him back in 2005. ch(

The only way this game is close is if we come out flat. SD has very little in the tank and isn't much of a threat.

Back