Packers 2020 Financials

Shawno County could be an option too. Either side of HWY 29.

Maple Grove, Pulaski, Chase areas could be looked at.

It’s such a balancing act. You want the room to build out a state of the art facility but also make it convenient for players, coaches, staff and administrative folks. I’m assuming you move the entire operation to there but maybe the vision is football only and keep the offices at the stadium.

If the Packers do move their operations away from Lambeau, they're going to be tearing the heart right out of what the Packers have always stood for. They've been a team that practices across the street from the stadium, players are accessible, and they have traditions that go back decades. The bike rides are an example. Nowhere in the billionaire's world of high finance sports does anything like that happen. It's those little community things that makes this team what it has always been.

Personally, I think they need to revisit this idea, and if they want to make changes, buy the land SE of the stadium beyond Nitschke Field and do something with that.

But, do not mess with the history that endears the team to the city.

If the Packers do move their operations away from Lambeau, they're going to be tearing the heart right out of what the Packers have always stood for. They've been a team that practices across the street from the stadium, players are accessible, and they have traditions that go back decades. The bike rides are an example. Nowhere in the billionaire's world of high finance sports does anything like that happen. It's those little community things that makes this team what it has always been.

Personally, I think they need to revisit this idea, and if they want to make changes, buy the land SE of the stadium beyond Nitschke Field and do something with that.

But, do not mess with the history that endears the team to the city.
I get your point and in my heart I agree with it but the business side says the opposite.

They should buy that Resch center complex and use some of that land. Place is old anyway

They should buy that Resch center complex and use some of that land. Place is old anyway
Nope.... that cost a ton of $$$ and it's locked in for Girls state BB and VB etc. It was built in 2002 ...your thinking of the old arena they tore down. GB promised they wouldn't mess with that deal when they decided to build it. 1000% off the board.

Nope.... that cost a ton of $$$ and it's locked in for Girls state BB and VB etc. It was built in 2002 ...your thinking of the old arena they tore down. GB promised they wouldn't mess with that deal when they decided to build it. 1000% off the board.
Mark is correct, ain't happen

The Resch Center is a 10,200-seat multi-purpose arena, in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, United States built in 2002. It is the home of the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay Phoenix men's basketball team, the Green Bay Gamblers ice hockey team and is used for state High school athletic events.

It sounds like they'd be wise to think about using the base of one of their practice fields and the Hutson Center, and go straight up three or four stories, to get what they want in an indoor facility.

Back