Packers 2021 Schedule

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Packers' 2021 home and away sched: Here are the home and away schedules:
Home: NFC North, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, (Washington or NY Giants.).

Away: NFC North, Arizona, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Fran, New Orleans.

At first glance, that looks like a pretty formidable schedule.

Does look formidable, but so did this years. Teams will change, obviously. The Vikings will likely be better with a more experienced defense. The Bears and Lions, not so much, but I consider all 6 division games to be very winnable. Washington/Giants is winnable as are Cincy and San Fran. The Saints may well be breaking in a new starting QB so look like they'll be weaker, especially early in the season. The rest looks like a tough bunch and the Pack will be fortunate to win half of them.

Tough schedule. Like 57 said, this year looked tough too. The thing about it is, if you win against the good teams you know you belong there when the field narrows to the playoffs. If you don't get there, you need there's work to be done.

That's why I don't belittle what the Packers did this year. It looked like a formidable schedule when the season started. They deserve being where they are.

before the season started, most of us thought the schedule was so tough that the best we could hope for was 10 or 11 wins. especially after all the lucky wins last year. i'm not going to make a prediction just yet, but i think we can win the division again.

Reactions: TW
Back