Packers 2022 Thread

Of course it matters when he's handling the football. Especially in cold weather. It's what I've been saying since right after it happened. If you've every tried to play with a broken thumb, you'd understand that the feel on the ball is completely different than when you can squeeze it normally.

He's not offering as an excuse, but in reality, it is a reason for "part" of the problem. Not all of it by any stretch of the imagination. Then, there's a sharing between him and the rest of the offense on the rest of it.

So is the refusal to sit Arod to let that heal his ego, or another sign that the Packers have no faith in Love…

So is the refusal to sit Arod to let that heal his ego, or another sign that the Packers have no faith in Love…
I don't honestly think Love was a factor at all, Aaron said he could play with it etc and they went with it. In hindsight they will say later they should have IR'ed him bh)

The team president essentially ceded control of decision making to the QB, it has nothing at all to to with Love

I don't honestly think Love was a factor at all, Aaron said he could play with it etc and they went with it. In hindsight they will say later they should have IR'ed him bh)
Yep he said he did not even wanted it x-ray. Said he could play on it and thus FO and ML having no spine to stand up to him agreed.

Back