Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

It’s a little odd the way he phrased that isn’t it? Like, if ML was actually in charge of the decision, he wouldn’t “anticipate” no changes, it would be decided. They way he phrased it sounds like he wants no changes and doesn’t expect changes but its ultimately not up to him.
Or that guys contracts are up and no guarantee they will want to stay in GB.

He won't be missed if he leaves. He was pissed to start year GB would not give him long term deal and made him play on the RFA tag. Then give chance to be the guy does crap. He won't be missed. He has played his whole career as a #3 WR.

He won't be missed if he leaves. He was pissed to start year GB would not give him long term deal and made him play on the RFA tag. Then give chance to be the guy does crap. He won't be missed. He has played his whole career as a #3 WR.
You sure about that? Watson/Doubs/Lazard/Cobb/Toure is actually a better group than Watson/Doubs/Toure/UDFA/UDFA, assuming they don't spend more draft capital there.

You sure about that? Watson/Doubs/Lazard/Cobb/Toure is actually a better group than Watson/Doubs/Toure/UDFA/UDFA, assuming they don't spend more draft capital there.
To be honest I would not be shocked if they take a WR early in draft. Right now Watson and Doubs flashed but no guarantee they become a #1 or #2 WB.

Also Lazard I think hitting FA he's going to probably look for more then GB can afford to pay a guy to be a #3 WR.

324551681_847819262937569_8912734746342093187_n.jpg

To be honest I would not be shocked if they take a WR early in draft. Right now Watson and Doubs flashed but no guarantee they become a #1 or #2 WB.

Also Lazard I think hitting FA he's going to probably look for more then GB can afford to pay a guy to be a #3 WR.
Watson showed enough that WR1 or WR2 is his space. 87 was non existent after the injury so not sure IT’s health or the rookie wall or both. Also DB’s can pick up tendencies. Watsons pure speed makes him a threat

Watson showed enough that WR1 or WR2 is his space. 87 was non existent after the injury so not sure IT’s health or the rookie wall or both. Also DB’s can pick up tendencies. Watsons pure speed makes him a threat
Little of both, he played like he was mentally fatigued if that makes sense.

Seems with this year the polish wearing off ML because of his questionable play calling this year. If he chooses to retain his staff on both sides of the ball he should be on the hot seat to do better next year. But he won't Murphy hand picked him so as long as Murphy stays here ML can keep having to meet high expectations since no one in this club at any level is every held accountable or expected to do much. Just don't suck to the level you get a top 5 pick and your job is safe.

I share many sentiments going around about ML but I'm also aware of the gravity a player like Rodgers exerts on an organization, which is more than any individual coach or member of the FO. As long as AR is in the room, it's his team. If Rodgers is back with mostly the same cast of characters everywhere then there is no reason to think this won't be another 7-10/10-7 season. With Love the floor may be a little lower but it becomes more of an unknown, with the possibility that they could start building towards something better.

Back