Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Rodgers yeah for me to come back I think I need a new contract how about $60 million a year sound?

Similar timing/process but much different in that last year was a contract negotiation. At least this year that won't be in the room, really.
Good point. But will the discussion about how the dead money increases be part of that discussion also. It’s a business

Rodgers needs to retire that way he can be star of the 2028 HOF I think Brady plays at least one more year.

Rodgers needs to retire that way he can be star of the 2028 HOF I think Brady plays at least one more year.
I’ve always wondered how much that matters. I get why some would think that but he’s a different kind of cat. Not sure if matters as much as some think

Good point. But will the discussion about how the dead money increases be part of that discussion also. It’s a business
That's the Packers problem right now, don't think there's anything for Aaron to comment on (his agent could). Guess this is more about where he is at, what he wants to do etc.

That's the Packers problem right now, don't think there's anything for Aaron to comment on (his agent could). Guess this is more about where he is at, what he wants to do etc.
Maybe. I’ve had the sense that when they did the extension it was a 1 year thing and the cap math / dead money was always part of that discussion. In other words here’s the new cash, here’s the rework and the only way it works is to “push” the dead money out. Win win for both parties. Now if you want to play in 2023 it’s elsewhere and we help you make that happen

Maybe. I’ve had the sense that when they did the extension it was a 1 year thing and the cap math / dead money was always part of that discussion. In other words here’s the new cash, here’s the rework and the only way it works is to “push” the dead money out. Win win for both parties. Now if you want to play in 2023 it’s elsewhere and we help you make that happen
Your lips to God's ears, I hope that is the case.

Well his former BFF needs a new QB .

Back