Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Baby) poor baby, his best friend is gone and things aren't going his way......bless his heart.
Yep thinking same thing. He's been doing a lot of bitching since Rodgers left. Don't worry after GB cuts him after his year he can get Rodgers to tell the Jets to sign him so he can be another one of Rodgers washed up buddies to get a paycheck to hang out with him.

Wow.

I think Bahk is right. The Packers are rebuilding, but that doesn't mean they can't be competitive during the rebuild.

There's a lot of Rodgers hate around, and it's spreading. A champion front office would have this work.

Wow.

I think Bahk is right. The Packers are rebuilding, but that doesn't mean they can't be competitive during the rebuild.

There's a lot of Rodgers hate around, and it's spreading. A champion front office would have this work.
Just like Aaron wants to prove he "can do it" outside of Green Bay, this is the chance for ML and his coaching staff to show they "can do it" without AR. Rebuilding? maybe a bit, but I think Love can be successful in ML's offense if he runs ML's offense the way it's supposed to be run.

The whole issue of players speaking out indicates that there's a lack of communications and a disconnect between the players and the front office.

It's gotten pretty obvious. It reminds me of an era long ago, when Green Bay was considered the Siberia of football. Apparently the cold, and less communicative front office likes that approach to dealing with players.

Bakh has nothing to lose. He's got his money in the bank, and no matter what they do, they can't get it back from him. Agree with him, or disagree with him, it doesn't matter. The fact is, there's a perspective coming out of the locker room that's not good.

The whole issue of players speaking out indicates that there's a lack of communications and a disconnect between the players and the front office.

It's gotten pretty obvious. It reminds me of an era long ago, when Green Bay was considered the Siberia of football. Apparently the cold, and less communicative front office likes that approach to dealing with players.

Bakh has nothing to lose. He's got his money in the bank, and no matter what they do, they can't get it back from him. Agree with him, or disagree with him, it doesn't matter. The fact is, there's a perspective coming out of the locker room that's not good.
This is not unique to Green Bay - at all. Players across all sports are speaking up more and more - quite often it's because the media is asking them. The more they get asked about it, the more empowered they are to speak about it . . and it grows. I'm not supporting Gute my any means - but there's always going to be some animosity between players and the guy who decides who's getting paid.

This is not unique to Green Bay - at all. Players across all sports are speaking up more and more - quite often it's because the media is asking them. The more they get asked about it, the more empowered they are to speak about it . . and it grows. I'm not supporting Gute my any means - but there's always going to be some animosity between players and the guy who decides who's getting paid.
Not like old days when players talked out they could and would get blackballed by owners. Now with money they make many don't care as they are rich and also know if owners tried something against them they can just go to social media and say hey look what they did to me.

Sounds like some people aren’t happy the country club has been shut down. I’m glad to see the culture changing…

Wow.

Just pointing out that with PFR's minimum qualifying standard of coaching at least 50 games, Matt LaFleur has the 5th best coaching winning record OF ALL TIME at this point. So I'd say the team has plenty to deserve accolades. Not a Super Bowl yet, which is a glaring omission for ranking top coaches, but I mean, this is an absurd level of success we have been witnessing.

file.php

Just pointing out that with PFR's minimum qualifying standard of coaching at least 50 games, Matt LaFleur has the 5th best coaching winning record OF ALL TIME at this point. So I'd say the team has plenty to deserve accolades. Not a Super Bowl yet, which is a glaring omission for ranking top coaches, but I mean, this is an absurd level of success we have been witnessing.

file.php

These numbers are skewed by a QB that was MVP two out of those years and played very well another year.

It will be interesting if ML can duplicate these type of numbers with a QB like Love.

We shall see......

Back