Packers Draft Pick Thread

Packers Pick in The Poll

• Kenneth Murray ILB/OLB Oklahoma

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Patrick Queen OLB LSU ( Could move inside)

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Cole Kmet TE Notre Dame

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • D'Andre Swift RB Georgia

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tee Higgins WR Clemson

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Isaiah Wilson OT Georgia

• Justin Herbert QB Oregon

• Trevon Diggs CB Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Who do you got? I am going with the best MLB on the board. Time to fix that spot once and for all.

Last edited:
Who did you got? I am going with the best MLB on the board. Time to fix that spot once and for all.
question is which one is the best? i have seen queen ranked higher on almost as many boards as murray.

At this point, because of departures, the best choice when it comes to options, if talent level is about equal, go with need.

You shouldn't be looking to stock up at a given position when there's a defined hole in another. You need to get that hole filled, long term, using a guy that can do the job on a one year apprenticeship.

I went with Queen. Versatility wins out, I bit better in coverage and more speed. Damn thought call

I went Murray I rather have one guy who is a pure ILB instead of taking a guy who can play in different spots but might not be as good at just one.

I went with Queen. Versatility wins out, I bit better in coverage and more speed. Damn thought call

Queen might be faster outside but Murray is that true gap stuffer we have not had in a long while... teams have been gashing us in those inside gaps long enough. This would free up our safeties to actually help in coverage vs TE as well, Don't get me wrong if Murray is off the board I'm 100% on board with Queen.

Went Murray as well. Need to get that position taken care of once and for all as others have said.

Back