Special Teams
( 3 )

K
Mason Crosby

P
Pat O'Donnell

LS
Jack Coco
Not sure I buy into the H-Back idea as long as Rodgers is QB, I think they stick with 3-4 wide to appease him, which is a mistake. They should go with run first.

Not sure I buy into the H-Back idea as long as Rodgers is QB, I think they stick with 3-4 wide to appease him, which is a mistake. They should go with run first.
Maybe it’s semantics but to me it’s more run / pass balance than run first. And like last year, offense needs to run thru #33, it’s about touches

All of that said you best weapon on offense is like it or not #12. You don’t take the ball out of his hands. Understand down distance and score and feed Dillion and control the pace of the game.

If he’s still on PUP then we/he got problems
“The hurdle you want to get over is having a full recovery from an ACL,” Bakhtiari said. “I know my ACL is good. My meniscus is good, they cut out like 10-15 percent of it. It’s just my knee needing rest. Structurally it’s good. Just need to take this time off.”

That's what he said in January. I am still questioning if the knee is ever going to be 100% or if he is going to have cronic knee pain that we won't see him practice and miss a game here and there because of it.

“The hurdle you want to get over is having a full recovery from an ACL,” Bakhtiari said. “I know my ACL is good. My meniscus is good, they cut out like 10-15 percent of it. It’s just my knee needing rest. Structurally it’s good. Just need to take this time off.”

That's what he said in January. I am still questioning if the knee is ever going to be 100% or if he is going to have cronic knee pain that we won't see him practice and miss a game here and there because of it.
A lot of things going on with an ACL repair. Not as simple as just replace it, heal and get back out there. Especially for a big man in a high impact sport. 10%-15% of meniscus removed doesn't sound too hateful but realize that poor blood supply to meniscus is real and can extend healing time. Again, if it's structurally ok, but he was still saying he needs rest, look to some kind of swelling or other complications. It's not always about the pain. A lot more goes into deciding whether the ACL is ready to go than the pain threshold. I'm cautiously optimistic with Bahk but I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Last edited:
A lot of things going on with an ACL repair. Not as simpl as just replace it, heal and get back out there. Especially for a big man in a high impact sport. 10%-15% of meniscus removed doesn't sound too hateful but realize that poor blood supply to meniscus is real and can extend healing time. Again, if it's structurally ok, but he was still saying he needs rest, look to some kind of swelling or other complications. It's not always about the pain. A lot more goes into deciding whether the ACL is ready to go than the pain threshold. I'm cautiously optimistic with Bahk but I'm taking a wait and see approach.
My worry he is getting arthritis in the knee

Back