Packers Home Schedule 2015 ?

CaptainD

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Founder
Reaction score
Three weeks from now the schedule should be out. Home opponents are Seattle, Dallas, Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago, San Diego, St. Louis and Kansas City.

Any thoughts (and rationale) on who may be coming to Lambeau Field for the home opener?

My guess is Kansas City.............commemorating the 50th anniversary of Super Bowl 1.

My guess is Green package will be Seattle, Minn, Chicago, San Diego, St. Louis, and Kansas City

Gold package will be Dallas and Detroit.

Three weeks from now the schedule should be out. Home opponents are Seattle, Dallas, Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago, San Diego, St. Louis and Kansas City.

Any thoughts (and rationale) on who may be coming to Lambeau Field for the home opener?

My guess is Kansas City.............commemorating the 50th anniversary of Super Bowl 1.

Thoughts:

Perhaps we can assume that it won't be a division rival?

So that leaves Seattle, Dallas, San Diego, St. Louis, and KC.

There's one possible opponent that I would rather not have, but the other four sound like interesting games. I'd love to welcome the Rams, but that won't happen.:)

(and rationale)

My rationale concerning the Hawks is not quite rational, so I'll spare you. :D

I'd bet on Seattle just because NBC will want the biggest game they can get for opening Sunday. And everybody loves the opening week huge game to set the power rankings in sandstone. We had them and the cascade failure will be a huge story line. If we don't open at home the first week then it doesn't matter who comes in.

My guess mid October for Bears game at Lambeau and that is when they will do the Favre jersey retirement.

What would be fitting is the Favre jersey retirement be done for the MN home game! ;)

Back