Packers Morning Buzz: Audible rumblings over Aaron Rodgers' take on Matt LaFleur's offense

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Welcome to your Morning Buzz, rounding up news and views regarding the Green Bay Packers from around the web.

home

Continue reading...

I love the humblebrag comment.

• Cheers
Reactions: TW
I'm not even sure of how to take the comment or article. It has the feeling of an offseason piece that could be made out to be more than what it really is. The LaFleur/Rodgers relationship is under a microscope right now so all the writers are focused on any little comment.

I like that term. Humblebrag. How to brag about yourself, and throw something in there to try to convince people you're actually being humble about it.

Being a fully credentialed actuary, humblebrag is a large part of my discussion repertoire! Sometimes, it's really hard to understate how great you really are! :)

Being a fully credentialed actuary, humblebrag is a large part of my discussion repertoire! Sometimes, it's really hard to understate how great you really are! :)

I can see that! imho(

I have the same problem when being a fully credentialed prick

Back