Packers should stay in house for WR help

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Even with Cobb injury, Packers should stay in house for WR help

home

Continue reading...

I like the idea of getting James Jones back. Cobb and Adams know the play book. The rest of these guys don't even have the route trees down. Plus Jones has worked with Aaron in the past.

Sure Janis and Abby (if he can get it together) have been here, but Janis apparently doesn't know all the routes and the rookies will all take a year to really develop. I mean I get it, we've got some depth, but it'd be nice to have a veteran presence.

If the Giants don't cut James Jones, they're likely to cut one of those other guys who can play. They've got WR depth, and McAdoo's their OC. I think there'd be a guy we could use. They need help at S too, I've heard Banjo's name thrown out there as bait.

Thing is once Ted moves on from a guy I think it's for good and he won't bring a guy back for a 2nd trip after he leaves the team.

I'm fine either way. Stand pat or bring in a known entity like Jones. Either way TT will be second guessed for not doing enough or for not trusting his guys.

A goo
Thing is once Ted moves on from a guy I think it's for good and he won't bring a guy back for a 2nd trip after he leaves the team.
Good GM's just can't operate in absolutes like that. I wouldn't even mind seeing Jennings. A strength has become scary real quick.

We are fine with what we have now, provided no more WR's lost to injury. If that happens, then we will need to find somebody. Janis and White have both done well this training camp and pre-season. White being on his 3rd year should know the playbook good, and Janis has shown improvement this year and will do fine.

We are fine with what we have now, provided no more WR's lost to injury. If that happens, then we will need to find somebody. Janis and White have both done well this training camp and pre-season. White being on his 3rd year should know the playbook good, and Janis has shown improvement this year and will do fine.
Against others teams' starters, though? Kinda scary to this paranoid Packer fan.

Huntley moved the ball against the Eagles starters without Cobb and Nelson. If Hundley can do it then AR should be able to.

Huntley moved the ball against the Eagles starters without Cobb and Nelson. If Hundley can do it then AR should be able to.

Plus if we get our O line back intact our running game will return and that balance will do us a world of good.

Back