Packers sign RT Wagner from Lions

So far, Green Bay SHOULD get 2 fourth round comp picks next year for the contracts signed by Martinez and Bulaga...estimated.

They have not resigned Veldheer as of today.
He may be wanting to test the market to assess his value and then see if GB will pay him market rate.
He won’t come as cheap as last year and I think that’s why Wagner was signed.
Veldheer has very long odds to return.

Anyone else wanna take one more look at Spriggs? We've still got him on IR. Maybe bring him back for one last TC? I mean we'll have 90 roster spots.

Anyone else wanna take one more look at Spriggs? We've still got him on IR. Maybe bring him back for one last TC? I mean we'll have 90 roster spots.
No packers cut him in TC he was only on IR because they cut him hurt so when no team claimed him he went back to the IR.

So far, Green Bay SHOULD get 2 fourth round comp picks next year for the contracts signed by Martinez and Bulaga...estimated.
Someone in shout said yesterday that if you are a 10+ year vet you can only get a 5th round tops?

Someone in shout said yesterday that if you are a 10+ year vet you can only get a 5th round tops?

that was me who said that. but i was quoting the guy who predicts comp picks for over the cap. he has about a 90% accuracy rate for projecting comp picks.

Back