Packers Trade Trevor Davis

So as of right now Packers have one pick each in rounds 1-5 2 in round 6 and either 2 or 3 on round 7 depending if they get the Reggie Gilbert pick

No wonder they signed Tremon Smith. Must not have liked what they saw in Davis. I like Lazard and Shepherd better anyway, personally. Maybe Shepherd will play a bigger role with returns now as well.

Must not have liked what they saw in Davis.

davis has always been a tease. looks great in the offseason and the preseason. but once the regular season starts he does a vanishing act. probably a wise decision by the new coach.

Interesting. Davis seemed to get a lot of love during the pre-season. A little puzzling but clearly the new coaching staff was not impressed. Just another step in what seems like a slow, deliberate and maybe complete make-over of the roster.

Interesting. Davis seemed to get a lot of love during the pre-season. A little puzzling but clearly the new coaching staff was not impressed. Just another step in what seems like a slow, deliberate and maybe complete make-over of the roster.
I like the new regime already. Should have made the changes right after the Seattle debacle, in my opinion. Glad they are already building a culture of ‘you better bring your A game!’ I like it. It’s refreshing.

Back