Packers will host 2025 NFL Draft

milwaukee hotels close to the airport should offer party bus packages. that way people flying in from out of town wouldn't even have to rent a car.

milwaukee hotels close to the airport should offer party bus packages. that way people flying in from out of town wouldn't even have to rent a car.
A four to five hour round trip on a bus from your hotel to go to the draft? I’ll be curious to see how many people actually put up with that.

A four to five hour round trip on a bus from your hotel to go to the draft? I’ll be curious to see how many people actually put up with that.
I can see tour company staging hotel/bus rides from various locations with airline access; Appleton, Wausau/Point, maybe even Madison if they can find ways to get people there. However, with round 1 and 2 happening at night, there would be some late bus rides back . . .

Add in Door County condos to the mix. Lots of those out there. They'd rake in the big bucks. Buses from there to GB.

Why is anyone talking about this as if the fans who show up are expecting a high end vacation? It's like going to see the ball drop in Times Square or going to a movie fan convention, you're there to do the thing and suffering is part of it. Do you think the people who just went in KC all stayed within comfortable walking distance? You think people are going to hang out in downtown Detroit lol? They're going to stay at Air BnBs, hotels and motels etc in the surrounding area.

The only people complaining about this are Bears fans, east coast media types, and journalists like Ryan Wood and Rob Demovsky who are frankly just embarrassed of the town they live in and cover.

Why is anyone talking about this as if the fans who show up are expecting a high end vacation? It's like going to see the ball drop in Times Square or going to a movie fan convention, you're there to do the thing and suffering is part of it. Do you think the people who just went in KC all stayed within comfortable walking distance? You think people are going to hang out in downtown Detroit lol? They're going to stay at Air BnBs, hotels and motels etc in the surrounding area.

The only people complaining about this are Bears fans, east coast media types, and journalists like Ryan Wood and Rob Demovsky who are frankly just embarrassed of the town they live in and cover.
Wood and Demovsky are complaining about GB getting it?

As for the weather in late April and early May? Murphy said league officials told him it would be great if it snows.

Might look nice for TV but people going there will not want to be out in cold and snow watching this.

Add in Door County condos to the mix. Lots of those out there. They'd rake in the big bucks. Buses from there to GB.
People I know are already salivating at being able to jack up prices big time for that week…

Back