Post Game Green Bay beats Dallas in OT 31-28

I'll admit I didn't think they had it in them. A few clutch plays from Watson and Ford and they get a win.

Defense outside of those INTs was not good. 421 yards, 159 on the ground, and 28 points given up.

Offense 20 pass attempts to 39 rushes. But yards was even. And it worked.

Why, why, why is Amari ever back there to field a punt anymore?

First game all season they looked to fight for an entire game and didn't check out when they were down multiple scores.

If they do this a few more times this year I'll say the monkey is off their backs. But they can't just rest on this one game.

Great game to watch. Though Amari Rodgers still sucks worse then a $2 hooker.

Fun thing was watching Cowboy fans go to jail tonight. My buddy saw a cowboys fan being arrested in mens room and another cowboy fan who was a few seats away from me showed up drunk and reaking of weed. Had security called on him a few times. For some reason they finally were getting rid of him. Girl in front of me said she was in the bathroom when he ran into the womens bathroom on his phone yelling they are going to take me to jail with the cops chasing after him.

Beautiful win, it was nice seeing the packers and Rodgers rip out MMs LDL cholesterol filled heart at the end of the game. Glad he got exposed tonight for being the bad coach that he is, and was.

315224236_1155248001786976_6076676304519923997_n.jpg

Great win today, was at the game. Super happy for Watson for rallying after two early drops, he looked so natural catching the ball in the 4th, squint and he looked like Mike Evans, all set up by the run game of course. I just want to say, people in the stands - cowboy fans and packer fans - were genuinely shocked at Rodgers screaming at ML after the 4th quarter 2 min drill. I haven’t talked to a single person here in WI who wasn’t pretty well done with his shit. He even went on TV after the game and insulted the crowd, granted there were tons of Cowboy fans there but people screamed themselves hoarse. I don’t know. Like I said, great win but change is in the air.

Great win today, was at the game. Super happy for Watson for rallying after two early drops, he looked so natural catching the ball in the 4th, squint and he looked like Mike Evans, all set up by the run game of course. I just want to say, people in the stands - cowboy fans and packer fans - were genuinely shocked at Rodgers screaming at ML after the 4th quarter 2 min drill. I haven’t talked to a single person here in WI who wasn’t pretty well done with his shit. He even went on TV after the game and insulted the crowd, granted there were tons of Cowboy fans there but people screamed themselves hoarse. I don’t know. Like I said, great win but change is in the air.
Did not see in stands myself him yelling at ML but what was he bitching about the fans for? Was it because of noise on offense? If so that was because there was a lot of cowboy fans at the game and when on video board they asked crowd to be quite offense at work cowboy fans would cheer loud as they could.

Did not see in stands myself him yelling at ML but what was he bitching about the fans for? Was it because of noise on offense? If so that was because there was a lot of cowboy fans at the game and when on video board they asked crowd to be quite offense at work cowboy fans would cheer loud as they could.
He completely lost his shit on that 3rd and 3, frankly he could have run for the first if he wanted to. Instead he threw it away and went ballistic at ML

Probably there's reasons.

None of that series was a win the game series.

The Packers have waisted 4 great quarterbacks: Dickey, Majaciwski, Favre, and Rodgers.

'Greatest show on turf' should have started in early 80s and be flowing today,

Back