Post Game ...Lions beat Packers 15-9

Team is done. Won't win more then 2-3 games rest of season. Rodgers never even showed up this year. I said before he's here to collect a paycheck and does not give a damm. Alexander is nothing but a hothead who just does what he wants to do. The injuries are getting bad. GB might have to call Taco Wallace and see if his son Nacho wants to come play WR for GB.

Not much can be learned from going over the game films on this one. One thing they might want to impress on the players is that you don't commit dumb penalties that costs you getting the football.
Really? I think there is everything to be learned from the way they’ve been playing and coaching and roster building. It tells the entire story.

Aaron Rodgers had a terrible game. So many bad throws, throwing behind the receivers (and no not on purpose), under-throwing receivers, ridiculous interceptions. In the first half I hated that they were going for it on 4th downs when they could just take 3 points, like what part of this offense is giving anyone the confidence to convert anything? What an absolutely putrid showing today.

Back