Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

This was a complete fail by the offense and ST.

Shuffling the Ol made no sense, and didn't work out very well. Dumb.

The ST are complete and utter garbage, allowing that to take place year after year is unforgivable.

AROD played with his head up his arse the entire game. A complete refusal to throw the ball over the middle of the field.

Now it gets tough. We could be in for a long stretch of bad.

I can't wait to hear offense and special teams players make excuses.

And, when it came down to it San Francisco just out manned Green Bay.

It unfortunately is what it is.

It's going to be a lot worse next year and in the near future. We aren't going to get a haul for Rodgers. He's great but when it came down to it, the injured Garraopolo got it done. Our guy failed again. Hell we'll probably be stuck with him..

if you're looking to win playoff games, why do you trade for Rodgers?

Rodgers legacy got a gigantic dump taken on it tonight. Can't hide behind bad defense for another playoff loss this time around

10 points at home....3 after that opening drive TD. Absolutely shameful stuff.
Yeah I’m in absolutely no mood to hear a defense of Rodgers after this one. I watched the game, too. I saw his oline fail on the right side repeatedly, and his WR struggle to get open. And the special teams cost us ten points. And, and, and…he’s an mvp.

We needed 14 points against the worst secondary left in the playoff field, and it didn’t happen. He wears this one. Plain and simple.

6 minutes left, ball in his hand, up 7, go win the game. Nope - quick 3 and out, followed by the disastrous punt block TD.

This was a historic disaster on ST and IMO the worst loss in GB's history, considering the environment, the quality of the team etc. But what a stunning blow to Rodgers' legacy. Out like a f%^&*%# whimper. Stunning.

6 minutes left, ball in his hand, up 7, go win the game. Nope - quick 3 and out, followed by the disastrous punt block TD.

This was a historic disaster on ST and IMO the worst loss in GB's history, considering the environment, the quality of the team etc. But what a stunning blow to Rodgers' legacy. Out like a f%^&*%# whimper. Stunning.
Rodgers will never live this down for sure. Especially if it turns out it is his last game, which many think it will be.

Back