Post Game Packers Defeat Vikings 21-16

Burn baby burn...................
viking_funeral-450x299.jpg

D played well again but the 3 big plays killed us. I will say this...I trust this D way more than past Ds to get it done in crunch time.

O is like Jekyl and Hyde. Great at times and bad at times. I said we could run on the Vikings D-Line and we did.

Lastly, I think Lane Taylor may have played his last starting snap at LG.

Cheers br)

The Packers are 2-0 in the division.
They ran the ball effectively against a good team.
Most importantly, the Vikings used 29 million of cap room for Kirk Cousins this year and are on the hook for 31 million next year no matter what.
The Bears used a huge amount of draft capital on Trubisky.

I love Aaron Jones catching the ball out of the backfield. Give that guy a couple steps to build up steam and go crazy.
Play of the game was AR's pitch to Adams in the 4th quarter. Under pressure, tough catch through traffic. Thing of beauty.

Kevin King can bask in not being TJ Watt for one day.

I'm pumped we are 2-0 against division opponents and have a defense that can make stops. The punting has been great as well. Our first three drives were on point. This allows me to believe that we do have moving pieces to be a successful offense. Some of it will take time, and that is how it goes sometimes in the modern NFL. I get why some people are concerned, but I do believe it will work out. A lot of season left, but the 2-0 is a nice start.

Back