Post Game Packers Slip by Redskins 20-15

First congrats to Matt Lafleur on becoming the most successful first year packers coach with getting 10 wins.

Second Aaron Jones is a stud.

Third this team is just too inconsistent to be a super bowl contender.

Right now, I'd be willing to take either Lamar Jackson or Patrick Mahomes over Rodgers in a heartbeat. They're young, have the tools, and could have some productive years ahead.

It's obvious that time, hits, and injuries, have all taken their toll on Rodgers' game. It doesn't diminish who he was, or still is, it just puts where he's at now in perspective.

As I watched the Sunday Night game, I saw an aged Brady on the field. You can almost see that the spark that makes him want to keep going is being snuffed out when he gets hit as often as he did last night. There comes a time that no matter how good it was, it's not the same. I wouldn't be too surprised if Brady walked away after this season. I don't think he wants to leave in a wheel chair.

It also wouldn't surprise me if GB ended the Rodgers era after a couple more seasons

One of these guys said the 2014 Packers were the most talented one they were part of.

That team didn't win the SB. The less talented 2010 team did.

If that doesn't give ya hope, maybe it can at least remind y'all to have a bit of fun while we're winning:

img_2114-1.jpg

Credit: Evan Siegle of Packers.com

Last edited:
How bad is our WR group looking? Rodgers threw a total of 10 passes to WRs

Back