Post Game Thread: Green Bay defeats Atlanta 30-16

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
It seemed like a low-key game, but the Packers didn't seem lack-luster or uninterested, which was nice to see for a late game against the Falcons. It felt like some blues from a old lounge in Chicago should be playing in the background. :)

Rodgers dinged his knee, but hopefully that's all it is.

Our D's still a bit.....well, they're okay. A work in progress, I guess.

4-0 cheesehead)

Went to bed after the 10 minute ATL drive, when they couldn't finish I knew it was over. Needed the bye week but keep in mind that's it from here.... staying healthy the rest of the way is a bit of a must. ML has his offense gigged up and rolling so it's going to be up to the D and ST to get us deep in the playoffs.

120996148_4000661443293674_656592531478615073_o.jpg

Went to bed after the 10 minute ATL drive, when they couldn't finish I knew it was over. Needed the bye week but keep in mind that's it from here.... staying healthy the rest of the way is a bit of a must. ML has his offense gigged up and rolling so it's going to be up to the D and ST to get us deep in the playoffs.
Yeah will be hard to stay healthy for 12 straight games but is what it is.

Aaron Rodgers said he was more embarrassed than injured when he came up gimpy late in the game but said if the Packers had a game this week -- Monday, Sunday, Thursday or even Tuesday -- that he would play.

Packers Jones and Williams a combined 216 yards from scrimmage in the game Jones 71 yards rushing 40 yards rec with 1 TD Williams 10 yards rushing with 95 yards rec

Unsung player of the game? Jaire Alexander shut down Ridley. Ridley did not have a catch on the night was targeted 5 times.

Question did not really watch that close I see MVS had 4 catches on 8 targets. Were any of those 4 he did not get drops or were they not catchable passes?

Just felt that the game plan would center on RB’s and TE’s.
But didn’t expect Tonyan to “go off” like he did last night.
ML knows how to adapt his game plan to his personnel so well, it’s fun to watch unfold

It's nice to see that ML and his staff handled this challenge. I've been impressed with his game planning and game calling. 4-0 and a bye week feels good

Back