Post Game Thread: Green Bay defeats New Orleans 37-30

If the defense could just become sure tacklers - not decleaters - just sure bring the guy down, we'd be a lot less worried about the defense. As it is, I think we'll have a rough ride, with an infuriating defense but one that makes a couple of big plays that gets the job done.

I doubt any lead will allow anybody to relax.

as of right now, the top three passing defenses are the colts, niners and texans. we face all three of them over the next seven games. the niners are also the #1 ranked rushing defense. that's going to be a tough game.

as of right now, the top three passing defenses are the colts, niners and texans. we face all three of them over the next seven games. the niners are also the #1 ranked rushing defense. that's going to be a tough game.
Where do they rank in run defense.
We have that offensive option as well, and we're pretty good at it

edit:
I looked it up. (YPC)
Colt's - #11 (4.00)
49er's - #16 (4.4)
Texans - #27 (5.2)

Last edited:
Where do they rank in run defense.
We have that offensive option as well, and we're pretty good at it

edit:
I looked it up. (YPC)
Colt's - #11 (4.00)
49er's - #16 (4.4)
Texans - #27 (5.2)

the packers defense has given up 6.6 yards per play (rushing + passing), which is the worst in the nfl (tied with the seahawks). 45.2% of their opponents drives end in a score (21st). 9.7% of their opponents drives end in a turnover (18th).

I thought we were talking about GB’s offense versus other teams defense? :unsure:

we were. i was just showing how our defense compares. sorry for the confusion.

No confusion at all. Just another graphic of how the GBP defense needs improvement. Nice to have comparisons

Back