Post Game Thread : Packers Sneak By Texans 21-13

Ugly game all around. Mm play calling still dumbfounded sometimes. Doesn't use play action. Telegraph pass plays with personnel. Sticking with ineffective Starks. Highly questionable play calling at goal line. The list goes in.

Weather was the defenses best friend today. Seattle is gonna murder this group.

Ryan showed CMIII toughness looks like.

Packers did just enough to win but just enough to raise more questions and concerns.

2 games behind Det. Not looking good but at least there is hope. Monty Rip and maybe Michael going forward with another rb in draft is a nice base.

Uneventful game.

thumbsup
Jordy - Nice day.
Cobb _ great day in the return game
Schum - Solid outing in the weather.

thumbsdown))

Our DB as a whole again

Lambeau grounds crew. That field is always slick

Still can't figure out our on going injury lists. Is it drafting, our conservative medical staff or the condition of Lambeau field. Been going on for years. Mind boggling.

Still can't figure out our on going injury lists. Is it drafting, our conservative medical staff or the condition of Lambeau field. Been going on for years. Mind boggling.
Just plain bad luck it seems. Hard to see any pattern, or ryhme and reason. Yes, mind boggling

Ever since the new deal with the players union, injuries have gone up. I really believe it has to do with having less padded practices.

The other thing is the NFL and the penalties and fines for almost every hit. Players are not going 100% all the time and also hitting lower. This causes more leg, ankle, and knee injuries.

Just my opinion.

Take a look at the league injury report. The Packers have a few more injuries than some but not as many as a bunch of other teams. I don't think the Packers are worse in the injury department than any one else.

Kind of a sh)) game. Not sure it showed us much of anything. Happy with the win but we look like we have for much of the season. Hopefully the conditions won't be as slick next week and Seattle with be a better measuring stick.

After last nights performance the Packers went from 55% win to 52% win on ESPN Matchup Predictor. Looks like the line is Packers +3.

Back