Post Game Titans defeat GB 27-17

Another stellar offensive performance by a defense loaded with top picks. Rodgers wasn't great, no argument here, but they had the ball the whole game.

My only hope is Rodgers plays well enough and still wants to play after this year. Then we can unload him to Las Vegas for hopefully some decent picks. Nowhere near the haul we could have had though.

Went as I thought. Not expecting too much out of this team the rest of the year. Pretty typical tonight of what we've watched all year. Happy that Watson is seeming to get it a little more now but man, this team just looks out of sync in all facets. I'm not saying all the time, but most of the time and that shows in their record.

Went as I thought. Not expecting too much out of this team the rest of the year. Pretty typical tonight of what we've watched all year. Happy that Watson is seeming to get it a little more now but man, this team just looks out of sync in all facets. I'm not saying all the time, but most of the time and that shows in their record.
Especially out of synch in critical moments

KInd of what I feared would happen. They are who they are at this point in the season. Passing offense is just dysfunctional for long stretches of the game. It's either nobody open, someone open but a poor throw, someone starts out open but quits their route, someone is open but they can't make the catch, etc., etc.,

I'm done hoping for some sort of turnaround. I'll keep hoping for wins, and incremental improvement from guys like Watson, Doubs and maybe Toure, but this is who they are at this point. They'll hopefully win a few more games but will finish out of the running for the playoffs. A disappointing team and disappointing season.

At this point Watkins should be cut. Lazard should be relegated to backup duty and GB should be starting all the young WR. This team desperately needs a TE who is a threat..

Watson continues to impress. Other than that meh..

Defense is just lost.

GB should just start the young WR with an eye towards next year to get them experience…. There is a glimmer of hope in that young group of WR..

Back