Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

That score was not how the game really went, that was a pathetic performance by the Packers. Just lost to the worst if not the second worst team in the league with a backup QB. Now it's time to question everything.

Buffalo looms on the road.
Lotta freak calls against us. Like that scoop and score, for one. Oline held up. Props to Tom.

2 more seconds on the clock, we get that FG.

Still, this team is a high school jv squad.

Are the wheels falling off? Are we witnessing a team in disarray? Like I've said before, I don't know how we can favor the Pack in any of the remaining games. I won't even jinx it and say they should handle the Bears and Lions because the way this team has been playing, those teams may blow them out.

Packers need to simplify the defense
This defense had a good play that wasn't taken away in this game, pick six by Campbell. This D leads the league in huge plays called back, chief among them the scoop and score from today and Reed's strip sack and recovery couple weeks ago.

Offense and ST cost us, again. This D is built to play with a lead.

Are the wheels falling off? Are we witnessing a team in disarray? Like I've said before, I don't know how we can favor the Pack in any of the remaining games. I won't even jinx it and say they should handle the Bears and Lions because the way this team has been playing, those teams may blow them out.
Be interesting to see which players remain interested, including the QB.

can't keep using the calls against us excuse. Hold the crappy play accountable
Held them to 20 or under, once again. Even without that extra TD. 3 points due to a turnover, defense didn't give that up, they prevented the TD.

Actually, the defense gave up 13, net points, because they got to keep one of the TDs they scored today.

Back