Rank The NFC North In 2015

Bigcheese

Reaction score
How will the North shape up this year besides Green Bay ?

I have the Vikings in second and the Lions in third with Da Bears in the cellar ? I think AP makes the Queens a very dangerous team that might give us fits.

How do you rank the NFC North ?

As of now, I feel the same way you do.

1) Packers
2)Vikings
3) Lions
4) Bears

There are a lot of variables, though, that could swing it one way or another! Should be a very interesting season.

GB
Minnesota
Chicago
Detroit

Vikings had 2 decent drafts and get a ticked off AP back. Zimmer can scheme with the best with some extra horses.

Don't..... I Repeat do not underestimate the new Bears staff, everywhere their HC has gone his year 1 turn around is big especially on D. Offensively they're going to run more and reel in their numbnuts QB.

Detroit lost the big D line and really didn't draft that well. They may play us tough at home but I see that team returning to the basement.

I think Detroit will be better than Chicago. The Bears still have Cutler and they lost Marshall.

cutler will have his best season ever. the bears defense will improve enough that he won't always be forced to try to come from behind and make stupid throws.

GB
Detroit
Chicago
Minn

For some reason I think AP backfires on Minn and screws up that locker room. Their D will be young and prone to big plays.

Green Bay
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit

Fox and his staff elevate this team. Minnesota is one year away.

Back