Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some teams live in the now, go all in, and worry about the future when it arrives.

We prepare for the future.

Seems like that's what some pretty boy is pissed about
GB went all in. Spent big in FA with the Smiths. Paid big $$ to Jones and Bak. You can debate the Love pick and that’s valid but Thompson did the same thing with a QB named Rodgers. And no Tampa did not go “all in”.

They added Brady. The defense was already in place, so was Godwin and Evans. And no Fournette, Brown and Gronk were pedestrian for the majority of the season.
Yeah TB just needed a upgraded at QB and got it.

GB went all in. Spent big in FA with the Smiths. Paid big $$ to Jones and Bak. You can debate the Love pick and that’s valid but Thompson did the same thing with a QB named Rodgers. And no Tampa did not go “all in”.
Makes me wonder though if GB spends big on Adams how much in future they will and when will they be able to make big move again esp if they lock up Z Smith to longer deal.

Yeah TB just needed a upgraded at QB and got it.
Exactly. And GB was in no financial shape to go “all in”. Again I’m beating a dead horse but the pick of a QB was not necessary bad, now the trade up was

Makes me wonder though if GB spends big on Adams how much in future they will and when will they be able to make big move again esp if they lock up Z Smith to longer deal.
All depends on how you structure Adams and what the cap projects in the next 2-3 years. Money will come off the books, lot of moving parts

They added Brady. The defense was already in place, so was Godwin and Evans. And no Fournette, Brown and Gronk were pedestrian for the majority of the season.
that doesn't mean that they didn't go all in. just because they had all those players before they signed brady doesn't have anything to do with it. they had a multi-year plan and they stuck to it. over a period of two seasons, they built a championship team. the packers have had how many years since the last super bowl? and they are still looking years down the road?

that doesn't mean that they didn't go all in. just because they had all those players before they signed brady doesn't have anything to do with it. they had a multi-year plan and they stuck to it. over a period of two seasons, they built a championship team. the packers have had how many years since the last super bowl? and they are still looking years down the road?
And how was GB supposed to go “all in” the last 2 years? Their multi year plan included drafting Winston #1. And guess what it didn’t work so they had the cap space to sign a FA named Brady. That multi year plan also included changing HC’s and staff. How many years did they draft top 10-15? Yeah GB neglected the defense for years. That’s no secret and that’s on the FO.

Exactly. And GB was in no financial shape to go “all in”. Again I’m beating a dead horse but the pick of a QB was not necessary bad, now the trade up was
Can question though could Love have been a 2nd or 3rd round QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back