Speaking of Jordy Nelson

TW

Reaction score
Interesting article on interview. Also interesting that Rodgers believes he could help the team. Also of interest is his assessment of fans. I couldn't agree more with any of it. I think he nailed it.

It would be interesting if he was invited to camp.

Jordy Nelson talks football

If it makes Jordy feel any better, I personally never wanted him to come back after it became apparent he was declining.

Interesting article on interview. Also interesting that Rodgers believes he could help the team. Also of interest is his assessment of fans. I couldn't agree more with any of it. I think he nailed it.

It would be interesting if he was invited to camp.

Jordy Nelson talks football

No, he's not coming to camp( or out of retirement)..... He's already started workouts with his local HS team( Asst Strength coach) and is getting ready for harvest on the farm (early wheat) which won't end until mid-July. Jordy is retired and happy regardless of that craptastic story.

PS
I have big inroads in that part of Kansas it's not happening.

Jordy was/is a class person. Great representative and role model for young people. Pure professional.
In know it’s hindsight, but would have preferred him staying over Cobb. (JMHO)

I wish him and his family all the best in their future endeavors.

Nelson is washed up has nothing left. Fans need to let go oh lets bring back these fan favorites they still can be good. Jordy was a shell of himself in Oakland. He has also said he is enjoying retirement far more then he thought he would. Rodgers needs to get over that he can't have guys back who were good 5 years ago.

Back