The Blueprint

What's helping the Bengals is I think his daughter is now running the team for the most part which I think has helped change things.
Very much so. Believe me, the fan base has been livid, in past years because of the lack of "care" about shelling out money. We'll see if this is one year wonder or if they can sustain it.

I don't get this line of thinking anymore, it's straight out the "70's and 80's" mentality. 99 times out of 100 a UFA will sign where the money is best, in GB or otherwise. There is nothing inherent about GB or anywhere else that precludes a UFA from not signing there. Again, go back to winter 2019 when Gute went on a FA splurge, read the player quotes. Always something akin to, "My agent called and said we had a deal, and I said where am I going?"
Wrong... and it's why UW struggles too. Wisco culture is very much an acquired taste, it's not like KC or Chicago in any way shape, or form. A lot of folks struggle living and working there and they find it very unappealing. That's just the facts jack.

Wrong... and it's why UW struggles too. Wisco culture is very much an acquired taste, it's not like KC or Chicago in any way shape, or form. A lot of folks struggle living and working there and they find it very unappealing. That's just the facts jack.
I do agree that GB has to pay the GB tax aka pay them to live in a small town with very little to do.

Back