The Shanahan offense

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Sets a huge bar for the ML regime and you're offering a non sequitur. I understand what you're saying, but according to your logic, you better not complain about anything any more this year. Or the next 2 to 3 according to your plan. It's funny how it works.
It's not really about "not complaining," it's about perspective. But yeah. What's the problem again?

Budman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
It's not really about "not complaining," it's about perspective. But yeah. What's the problem again?
Let me try from another angle. We're gonna complain. I think, at some point, if you're been honest, you have too. Because the team has overachieved doesn't mean there aren't areas of improvement. I'm normally an optimist. I believe you to be as well. We're enjoying the ride this year. Not sure how it has happened and not sure where it's going. Next year is never a guarantee, if I can steal an overarching coachspeak saying, but the defense, to me, has underperformed. Don't care about stats. Our eyeballs don't lie.

TW

This is a strange year. In ways, the Packers are doing better than we thought, and in others, we are frustrated. On defense, we're giving up less points per game, but it seems like we're giving the opposition the entire middle of the field to throw at will. It's frustrating. I have no idea where it will end. Next year should be better - hopefully. Adding a play maker on both sides of the ball would sure help.