The USFL Thread aka: It's a boring news night

I watched week one and yeah filled the gap. But since then it's on USA, Fix, and NBC but never know when and usually catch it at the end of a game by accident.

However there are replays of games on FS1 and usually at night which is more convenient with being busy during the days when weather is good.

Week 3 ratings
1.144M for the primetime game on Fox. 825K for the 4P game
Nice numbers especially on prime.

Week 3 ratings
1.144M for the primetime game on Fox. 825K for the 4P game
Nice numbers especially on prime.
Looks like good numbers. In the right age group?

A running clock. In other words, people don't really want to be there, to see the game? They want out of there as soon as possible?

That reminds me of people going to games out in California, and leaving at halftime, even if it's a good game, because they want to beat the traffic. Why go if you don't want to watch it? Why turn it on TV if you're not going to watch it?

A running clock. In other words, people don't really want to be there, to see the game? They want out of there as soon as possible?

That reminds me of people going to games out in California, and leaving at halftime, even if it's a good game, because they want to beat the traffic. Why go if you don't want to watch it? Why turn it on TV if you're not going to watch it?
To me it shows sign the league will fail just like every other time people have tried to start another football league there will never be enough fan support for it to succeed.

Reactions: TW
Back