Washington Commanders Major Legal Issues

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Congress has received information that alleges the Washington Commanders held back ticket revenue that is required to be shared with other NFL teams. The Commanders allegedly did not pass along the required 40% share of ticket sales to visiting teams.

No shock as I said Dan Snyder is a POS that should be in jail. Only reason he's not been forced to sell the team is he knows where bodies are buried and will go scorched earth if forced out.

No shock as I said Dan Snyder is a POS that should be in jail. Only reason he's not been forced to sell the team is he knows where bodies are buried and will go scorched earth if forced out.
Jail for what? I don’t like the dude but sexual harassment is not a crime, it’s civil matter

Jail for what? I don’t like the dude but sexual harassment is not a crime, it’s civil matter
Depends if he did anything to a women in any way. He's paid off a ton of crap I bet to keep people slient.

Depends if he did anything to a women in any way. He's paid off a ton of crap I bet to keep people slient.
That’s not a crime unless if qualifies as assault.

Let's be real, yes Snyder is a pervy old dude but I've read a ton of those dockets and it's grabbing a boob here and there type stuff. Don't get me wrong he shouldn't be doing ANY of it but in my mind, the courts have allowed all that to get out of hand.

As far as the ticket stuff...doubt they were the first and won't be last. I think congress has more pressing matters right now than the Washington FB team and should recuse themselves to those matters. tc(

Let's be real, yes Snyder is a pervy old dude but I've read a ton of those dockets and it's grabbing a boob here and there type stuff. Don't get me wrong he shouldn't be doing ANY of it but in my mind, the courts have allowed all that to get out of hand.

As far as the ticket stuff...doubt they were the first and won't be last. I think congress has more pressing matters right now than the Washington FB team and should recuse themselves to those matters. tc(
Agree

What’s strange to me you would think that league auditors would catch something like this or the very least other teams should catch this. There has to or you would think some accounting protocols in place

Back