Which offensive linemen in 2020 draft fit Packers' tendencies?

Don't think this article is right at all. Don't think Ezra Johnson is a fit. I read this from a scout about him “lower-end starter who plays only one position.” Packers have always liked their OL to be able to play more then one spot. Also if you ask him to switch to the right side does that screw him up. From that point I do not think he's a fit.

Well, Ezra Johnson might be a good fit, but unfortunately he'd play OLB and he'd be a free agent not a draft pick. A little on the older side so would have to be a vet minimum kind of deal.

Don't think this article is right at all. Don't think Ezra Johnson is a fit. I read this from a scout about him “lower-end starter who plays only one position.” Packers have always liked their OL to be able to play more then one spot. Also if you ask him to switch to the right side does that screw him up. From that point I do not think he's a fit.
Yeah but in a lower round he would be a target.

Well, Ezra Johnson might be a good fit, but unfortunately he'd play OLB and he'd be a free agent not a draft pick. A little on the older side so would have to be a vet minimum kind of deal.

Make sure to include a couple hot dogs and he would be in

Yeah but in a lower round he would be a target.
Looking at him he's being graded around 3 round I saw I would not invest a pick in him.

while he got the name wrong, i do agree with gbp's opinion about ezra cleveland. here are some things that i have seen:

• Athletic left tackle able to make all outside zone blocks in the run game, but in dire need of additional mass and functional strength.
  • Has the athleticism to play swing tackle for a zone-based offense but needs to get much stronger to hold up as a starter.
  • He plays with patience and technique but lacks base width and contact balance.
  • Play strength is a major concern
  • Struggles to punch and separate
  • Trouble sliding and washing down inside moves
  • Gets walked into the pocket by speed-to-power charges
  • Opens up outside halfway too early in pass pro
  • Needs better punch timing to improve his length
  • Limited knock-back pop and movement as drive blocker
  • Will coast at times rather than finishing blocks
  • Not much clinch and secure grip strength
  • Not a naturally nasty finisher

Back