Who Is Your 1 Pick

Scoremore12

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If you could pick anyone in this draft, that 1 stud you have that you are certain could be a big difference maker, who is it?

For me, it would be Georgia DT Jordan Davis. That huge mountain of a man is 6-6 , 340lbs and an absolute beast. Paired with Kenny Clark and TJ Slaton, that would instantly make our defensive line a dominant one for sure.

Well loaded question....

On Defense, I'll go with Trevon Walker UGA who can play DE or rush the passer. He has so many possibilities and is big, athletic, and speedy. Much needed in that front 7 for GB.

However, the huge need at WR is too much to overlook so my choice is Chris Olave Ohio State, his combination of speed and route running fills a big void Day 1. GB can add some solid D in round 2 and still get better but a talent like Olave is hard to find.

I will go London from USC. Everything that Mark mentioned with Olave but adds the ability to block and at 6-5 a physical presence at WR.

#1 overall take Hutchinson. Proven commodity, bloodline, 2nd gen, non stop motor and hustle. Only knock is doesn't have 34"arms. I have the same feeling on him had on JJ Watt...could be wrong of course.

But as to our top need which have been calling for 10 years WR. Speed kills but game is about mismatches. Therefore I give the bid to London also for reasons have said in another thread and Pack said here.

Pack and T same as Williams, can't take London as my 1, Fractured ankle is too big a red flag. Always a no-no with a skill player. Otherwise, I would 100% be in that camp. tc(
Mark also found out recent problem w hammy. That's two injuries back to back which raises a red flag for me now. And we have seen how Hammy's have a way of reoccurring

Back