Wisconsin Badgers vs. Michigan Wolverines: What we’re watching

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Saturday night will be very interesting. Pressure is on both the Wisconsin Badgers and Michigan Wolverines in this one. It could be a simple as winner survives with a chance to go to the College Football Playoff and loser knocks itself out of contention. But, there are key moments and decisions that are likely to tip the balance in the matchup on the field. So, what will be watching and keying in...

Source

Continue reading...

I hate saying this but playing in Ann Arbor is a nightmare on a good day. A Saturday night blow-out at prime time is going to stoke those fans up as if this was the game that would give them a run at a national championship.

I don't like Michigan, and I despise their HC, but he does know how to get guys to charge down the hill with such intensity that it looks like a steam roller is coming. He's going to dress just about every member of the student body, and there will be double usage of half the numbers on the sidelines.

It's going to be a tough game for the Badgers. I'm afraid the Wolverines will win it. Michigan 38 Wisconsin 20.

I see Hornibrook rattled early, and staying that way, making the run game much weaker.

Agree TW. A week ago I'd have given UW a decent chance of keeping it close, but with Loudermilk out and 3 starters out in the secondary, they likely get rolled - probably lose by 14-24 pts.

Thing about Ann Arbor it’s probably the quietist 100,000 to ever attend a football game. I think the OL has something to prove and we run the ball and keep it close, Chryst gets creative with formations and misdirection. 3-10 point game, turnovers and field position wins it. It’s close Michigan wins

Back