Wisconsin Football: Handing out game balls after blowout of Kent State

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Wisconsin football team continued its dominant season with a 48-0 win over the Kent State Golden Flashes on Saturday. Badger of Honor hands out game balls to players who had big impacts in the game. After an ugly game against Northwestern a week ago, Wisconsin football seems to have righted the ship against an […]

Wisconsin Football: Handing out game balls after blowout of Kent State - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Reactions: TW
The Badgers deserve to be a top 10 team. Whether or not they can move up to the top 4 is a real question mark, and I'm afraid I doubt it. The problem I see is that no matter how you slice it, they'd have to beat Ohio State twice, to get there.

If they beast OSU, in The Shoe, they will then need to do it again, in the Big 10 Championship game, because the only game OSU would lose this year would possibly be to Wisconsin. Nobody else, in either side of the conference, even has the faintest chance of doing it.

Now, which ever team gets beat in Columbus gets a chance at being a spoiler if they meet again in Indianapolis for the championship. If one wins both of those games, they sure as hell belong in the top 4, regardless of what the pollsters thing about the SEC or any other conference.

This is a good team, but I fear they may end up relying too much on Taylor being able to bail them out with the run. We need a little more firepower from the passing game.

Just my opinion. It's one heckuva ride this year.

The Badgers deserve to be a top 10 team. Whether or not they can move up to the top 4 is a real question mark, and I'm afraid I doubt it. The problem I see is that no matter how you slice it, they'd have to beat Ohio State twice, to get there.

If they beast OSU, in The Shoe, they will then need to do it again, in the Big 10 Championship game, because the only game OSU would lose this year would possibly be to Wisconsin. Nobody else, in either side of the conference, even has the faintest chance of doing it.

Now, which ever team gets beat in Columbus gets a chance at being a spoiler if they meet again in Indianapolis for the championship. If one wins both of those games, they sure as hell belong in the top 4, regardless of what the pollsters thing about the SEC or any other conference.

This is a good team, but I fear they may end up relying too much on Taylor being able to bail them out with the run. We need a little more firepower from the passing game.

Just my opinion. It's one heckuva ride this year.
OSU...today, would beat Clemson, Alabama or UGA or Oklahoma. They are that talented and deep, best OSU team since 2015 easily. They sleepwalked Sat and tattooed MSU. I would classify UW as very good, based on defense and I know not popular but a QB who does not make mistakes, call it game manager if you want but I will take it

As to Kent State game, the win for me was the ability to sit 23 for the 2nd half. One thing, the entire playbook is not in yet. Watch for more jet sweep action, not sure who they go mostly to Prior but #1 has some speed and gut tells me they want to see 87 get more touches

I have to admit, this year is actually starting out much better than I had anticipated. I just don't want to expect too much from these kids, because some of them haven't been to war against someone like OSU. Four new guys on the offensive line, against OSU..... gonna be a real test!

OSU...today, would beat Clemson, Alabama or UGA or Oklahoma.

I should have saved time on my analysis and just read through the unread posts. I came to the same conclusion

Back