Wisconsin Football: Mertz tests positive for COVID

maybe the whole program only has to shut down for a week? i think they are required to sanitize everything and wait long enough that the virus can't survive without a host. but in any case until they have fewer than 5% infected players or 7.5% infected total personnel they can't play.
Don’t know the time frame but you may be correct

maybe the whole program only has to shut down for a week? i think they are required to sanitize everything and wait long enough that the virus can't survive without a host. but in any case until they have fewer than 5% infected players or 7.5% infected total personnel they can't play.

All football activities must cease for 7 days by rule. They won't be back until the end of next week meaning the Purdue game is toast. Michigan might still happen.

All football activities must cease for 7 days by rule. They won't be back until the end of next week meaning the Purdue game is toast. Michigan might still happen.
I think there is a chance Purdue happens. Question is do they cease from confirmation of positive test?

Also, a team needs 6 games to play in the B1G Championship unless all teams miss games when it goes to some percentage calculation.

So if WI misses 3 games we're out.

We know Ohio State players will not have any positive tests. Of, course Ohio State players don't take tests

Also, a team needs 6 games to play in the B1G Championship unless all teams miss games when it goes to some percentage calculation.

So if WI misses 3 games we're out.

We know Ohio State players will not have any positive tests. Of, course Ohio State players don't take tests

Oh gosh, what are they gonna do when the Nerd Frat has more cases than members?

Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID will not play in Saturday's game.

Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID will not play in Saturday's game.
That's gonna be a huge hit for that team unless they have backup QB's like Ohio State who can just step in and not miss a beat. They have ND looming too, don't they?

Back