Wisconsin vs. Central Michigan: Start time, live stream, TV info and more

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
After a blowout win in the opener, Wisconsin Football hosts Central Michigan today. Here is all of the info you need about how to follow the game. Fresh off of a 49-0 dismantling of South Florida last Friday, No.17 Wisconsin will look to keep the momentum going at home against the Central Michigan Chippewas out […]

Wisconsin vs. Central Michigan: Start time, live stream, TV info and more - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Reactions: TW
The issue was settled early in this one.

Passing game really looked good. The WR group has been doing some work and Cephus is that little bit extra they needed. Coan is proving to be a quick learner and his game is far better than it was at the end of last season.

I wasn't one to slam Hornibrook but he had certain limitations - largely athletic limitations. There was one play that sort of demonstrated it for me. I believe it was in the 2nd quarter. There was a low snap that Coan bobbled. He was able to recover, quickly get back to the play, see the intended open receiver, and snap off a quick and reasonably accurate throw. There was a similar play last year and Hornibrook simply was not able to react similarly. Just not the same quick twitch ability. Not that it's the biggest thing or the sole reason Horni is no longer the QB, but it seems that in college ball especially, things go wrong a lot and that kind of quick reaction ability can make a difference.

Reactions: TW
Back