With Pick 34 in the Draft GB Selects WR Christian Watson

Interesting that a thread about a rookie WR turns into advice on a natural laxative? Have to admit... this is a first.sh))
No no, you see it's a metaphor. GB drafted Christian Watson hoping that he is the laxative that helps unstick a constipated offense. AJ Dillon and Aaron Jones are the soluble fiber - slow, steady, regular. But Watson is the insoluble fiber - moves thing along much quicker and urgently.

So you see, this is a very relevant conversation we're having here.

No no, you see it's a metaphor. GB drafted Christian Watson hoping that he is the laxative that helps unstick a constipated offense. AJ Dillon and Aaron Jones are the soluble fiber - slow, steady, regular. But Watson is the insoluble fiber - moves thing along much quicker and urgently.

So you see, this is a very relevant conversation we're having here.

I’m curious to see who’s going to take on the MVS role in this offense.
Many think it’s Watson.
But NDSU moved him all around the offensive formation, so that makes me wonder if Doubs might take the MVS role?
His college coaches have stated that he’s the best deep ball WR they’ve ever seen.

I’m curious to see who’s going to take on the MVS role in this offense.
Many think it’s Watson.
But NDSU moved him all around the offensive formation, so that makes me wonder if Doubs might take the MVS role?
His college coaches have stated that he’s the best deep ball WR they’ve ever seen.

Note the words “deep ball tracker”

“The first thing you’re going to notice about Romeo is he’s one of the best deep-ball-track guys I’ve ever seen,” Mumme said. Is that Hal Mumme’s kid?

Note the words “deep ball tracker”

“The first thing you’re going to notice about Romeo is he’s one of the best deep-ball-track guys I’ve ever seen,” Mumme said. Is that Hal Mumme’s kid?

I don’t think anyone is worried.

Same as the deal with Lazard still not having signed his tender.

I don’t think anyone is worried.

Same as the deal with Lazard still not having signed his tender.
Yeah Watson likely wanting 80-90% guranteed overall and it's up to both sides to find middle ground

Back