2016 NFL Draft Prospects Early Bird Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Prospects of interest next year:

2 qb Hackenberg of Penn state who is a franchise type QB and Connor Cook of Michigan state that scouts feel can be with a couple years in the right system

Pitt WR Tyler Boyd is the best WR prospect next year ... worth keeping an eye on.

A couple OL to look at next season are Laremy Tunsil from Ole Miss and Jack Conklin from Michigan State.... Conklin is a well balanced OT that could be there for GB. Have to reload OT sometime.

Scooby Wright is a hot pass rushing OLB from Arizona to watch, if has another season like last he will be a super hot prospect.

Couple of NT to watch are Josh Augusta from Missu and Adolphus Washington of Ohio State... add in UCLA DT Eddie Vanderdoes to the group ( big upside)

Many others... add yours to the thread :D

Think of the marketing opportunities with a guy named Scooby....

Don't know many names out there right now, but barring some unexpected amount of impact from Elliot and Hubbard, OLB figures to be a major need next year.

Agree that OLB will be a need, and depending on how the young guys look this year, CB and ILB could still be needs.

One other position to consider is O-line. I believe BahkT, Sitton and Lang will all be in the last years of their respective contracts in 2016. You never know what happens if they hit FA. I'm hoping that TT is thinking that far ahead and adds at least one o-lineman early in the draft next spring.

A'Shawn Robinson is someone GB could use on the DL big 320 but he can move and stuff the run and bring pressure. http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/132745/ashawn-robinson
Robinson is a guy worth trading up for. TT sucks at drafting DL, but this kid is a beast and plays better against better competition.

My other favorite pick for the Pack, in round 2 is RB Davantae Booker from Utah. Team Captain, smooth and sudden. Don't know how fast he is, but he is a complete RB. We need help at that position bad.

Back