2021 Badgers Football Thread

Well then that's a failure if they don't try to find a better QB then Mertz.
Who? Kids are in the portal for a reason. They lost their jobs for the most part. They could pry a QB like Stroud and if they don’t get some talent at WR won’t matter

Well then that's a failure if they don't try to find a better QB then Mertz.
And I don’t think #5 is a bad QB. He has decent arm but lacks pocket presence. Last year was a mulligan year. He missed practice and game time due to Covid and fan expectations were beyond ridiculous. And again if anyone thinks QB is the biggest issue on offense, well not sure what to say

Who? Kids are in the portal for a reason. They lost their jobs for the most part. They could pry a QB like Stroud and if they don’t get some talent at WR won’t matter
Who is WI going to do just stick with Mertz and be happy with same crappy QB play?

And I don’t think #5 is a bad QB. He has decent arm but lacks pocket presence. Last year was a mulligan year. He missed practice and game time due to Covid and fan expectations were beyond ridiculous. And again if anyone thinks QB is the biggest issue on offense, well not sure what to say
Is he bad QB? Maybe or maybe not but he's not a fit here at UW

I can picture a battle between Myles Burkett and Wolf for the job next fall.........

shots)shots)shots)shots)shots)
Another round please?

Back