2021 Draft Simulator

There's another mock draft game available, not sure if it's been posted. https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

Following Score's last mock at the beginning, just going by the site's player rankings and team needs.
    Jamin Davis
    LB Kentucky

Liam Eichenberg
    OT Notre Dame

Jamar Johnson
    S Indiana

Keith Taylor
    CB Washington

Marquez Stevenson
    WR Houston

Trey Hill
    OC Georgia

Shaka Toney
    EDGE Penn State

Justin Hilliard
    LB Ohio State

Cornell Powell
    WR Clemson

Jason Pinnock
    CB Pittsburgh

There's another mock draft game available, not sure if it's been posted. https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

Following Score's last mock at the beginning, just going by the site's player rankings and team needs.
    Jamin Davis
    LB Kentucky

Liam Eichenberg
    OT Notre Dame

Jamar Johnson
    S Indiana

Keith Taylor
    CB Washington

Marquez Stevenson
    WR Houston

Trey Hill
    OC Georgia

Shaka Toney
    EDGE Penn State

Justin Hilliard
    LB Ohio State

Cornell Powell
    WR Clemson

Jason Pinnock
    CB Pittsburgh
I think Davis is a reach at 29 and think he is more of a 2nd round pick.

Jamin Davis
    LB Kentucky

Liam Eichenberg
    OT Notre Dame

Jamar Johnson
    S Indiana

Keith Taylor
    CB Washington

Marquez Stevenson
    WR Houston

Trey Hill
    OC Georgia

Shaka Toney
    EDGE Penn State

Justin Hilliard
    LB Ohio State

Cornell Powell
    WR Clemson

Jason Pinnock
    CB Pittsburgh
Nice to see Cornell Powell getting some love.
I’ve done 5 versions of my own mock draft and have had him in 3 of those 5.
Late bloomer, possible sleeper pick
Well done rp!

Well done rp!
Collen Powell? Is he not in his 70s by now? Also does his military record mean he will be a good NFL player?

Well done rp!
I think Bateman is probably the cut-off for an early WR because he has some Adams in him, but otherwise I don't think this class offers as much of what they're looking for in WR compared to last year. I think they add a guy or two later but don't see them going that way in the 2nd or 3rd. If they add guys on O, I see them going OL and TE earlier than WR but we shall see.

I think Bateman is probably the cut-off for an early WR because he has some Adams in him, but otherwise I don't think this class offers as much of what they're looking for in WR compared to last year. I think they add a guy or two later but don't see them going that way in the 2nd or 3rd. If they add guys on O, I see them going OL and TE earlier than WR but we shall see.
past Chase, Waddle and Smith the drop off is significant IMO as compared to last year. Thats said the top 3 are better than last year so it gives the impression of a deep class.

past Chase, Waddle and Smith the drop off is significant IMO as compared to last year. Thats said the top 3 are better than last year so it gives the impression of a deep class.
Especially if it's true that both Gute and ML prefer bigger WR rather than these "true slot" types. Last year you had more of those guys well into the second round. This year you have the top 3-4, then after that you have E Moore, R Moore and K Toney, smaller guys who would do more specialized things, but not real outside receivers. Also gives the impression of a deeper class.

Especially if it's true that both Gute and ML prefer bigger WR rather than these "true slot" types. Last year you had more of those guys well into the second round. This year you have the top 3-4, then after that you have E Moore, R Moore and K Toney, smaller guys who would do more specialized things, but not real outside receivers. Also gives the impression of a deeper class.
And with Moore and Toney its so much risk over reward. Toney only really produced in his senior year, sure might be a late bloomer type but the SEC was not as deep last year either. Moore's injuries scare the hell out of me, if he the guy who destroyed Ohio State fine but its far from a given

Back