2021 Off Season Thread

gute is the gm. everything goes back to him. a fish rots from the head down.
Unless someone else above him is pulling the strings. Thats not giving him a pass one bit. But if your organizational structure does not allow the HC / DC, especially a HC who should have a bit of equity after going 26-6 over 2 years its a much greater problem than the GM

unless he's really not and someone above him is playing god...in which case we have an even bigger issue.
Meh I have one Packers share makes me a owner I can tell Gute to do what I say or he's fired!

So the Packers added void years to the contracts of Crosby and Amos to create the $6M to sign King.

I’m unimpressed.
Makes me sick it's not up to $6 million and we overpaid for a below average CB. Gute and Ball got suckered big time.

The Green Bay Packers have restructured veteran kicker Mason Crosby’s contract, adding three void years to help create badly needed salary-cap space.

According to a source, that pushed Crosby’s 2021 cap number down from $4.5 million to $3.16 million. It was accomplished by reducing his base salary of $1.5 million to the league-minimum $1.075 million and eliminating a $1.25 million roster bonus. The restructure didn’t change Crosby’s cash flow; it merely changed the accounting.

3 things Kevin King lacks. Recovery speed, instinct and toughness. Not sure how you can justify filling a heavy usage position with someone like that if you’re trying to be a champion. Keep drafting back up QB and Meh HB in rounds 1 and 2 and see how this works out for u Gute.....rant)

Back