2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Sounds like 3 team deal Bucks get Crowder and Bucks sending out Nwora, Hill, Ibakka and picks to the Pacers and Nets.

George Hill sounds like seperate deal. Hill and 2nd round pick to Indy so they will take remaining $4 million left on his contract.

So per ESPN Nets get 2nd round picks, Pacers get Hill, Nwora, Ibaka and 3 2nds, and Bucks get Crowder. Pacers take on nearly $9 million in contracts to save MKE some $$ in trade.

I'm not all that certain this was a realistic deal for the Bucks. But, Hill is getting fewer minutes because of his age, Nwora has seemed to reach his max potential, and it's not that important, and Ibaka don't want to be there, so that part of it doesn't hurt. What does hurt is 5 picks? They won't be sending anyone to the draft to nab anyone for nearly a decade.

All I can say is that Crowder better be worth it.

Well, I guess Crowder was the one who came up all the time for months in the trade rumors. When the Bucks were given permission to talk to him, I thought it was going to happen, and then yesterday when the KD/Suns big deal came out, I figured it was *not* going to happen.

I can't say I'll miss the guys who were traded away by the Bucks.

It's hard to keep up! lol!

If Crowder is in good condition, considering he hasn't been playing, and if he can keep going, he's 32 years old, it could help the Bucks in the short term. The reality is, the Bucks might look at moving Middleton after this season, for someone younger, or a mid-first round pick. Hard to say at this point, but possible.

Watching the play of Beauchamp tells me this guy will be a decent player, so they can count him in to future rotations more often. Some people are high on A. J. Green, but I haven't seen enough yet to say he's going to reach a level anywhere near where Beauchamp is going to end up.

I wonder how this will effect Connaughton's playing time? That's going to become a question down the road, I'd think.

Know the question is does MKE sign anyone who gets bought out? Next few days I think will see several players agree to buyout deals to join a contender.

Heard on radio that Bucks and Jimmy Haslem are in talks for Haslem to buy 25% of the team. Which means the Bucks are in danger to get the Cleveland Browns stink placed upon them.

If Crowder is in good condition, considering he hasn't been playing, and if he can keep going, he's 32 years old, it could help the Bucks in the short term. The reality is, the Bucks might look at moving Middleton after this season, for someone younger, or a mid-first round pick. Hard to say at this point, but possible.

Watching the play of Beauchamp tells me this guy will be a decent player, so they can count him in to future rotations more often. Some people are high on A. J. Green, but I haven't seen enough yet to say he's going to reach a level anywhere near where Beauchamp is going to end up.

I wonder how this will effect Connaughton's playing time? That's going to become a question down the road, I'd think.
I personally kind of like the move. They are going all in to win another title. And in the NBA, 2nd round picks are a crap shoot. IMHO.

Back